We have a new and exciting opportunity for a confident target driven individual to identify prospects and develop new business leads for our Stevenage based client.
Job Title: Lead Generator
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 per annum
Hours: 8:30am - 5.00pm
- Develop new business leads via telephone and email
- Manage database of prospective and converted appointments
- Cross sell products where appropriate
- Liaise closely with the marketing team, following up leads from marketing campaigns
- Maintain comprehensive, clear and concise records of telephone conversations and correspondence
- Build customer’s interest in services and products
- Always adhere to company policies and procedures
- Previous sales experience and a basic understanding of the insurance market is desirable but not essential
- May suit graduates, with no previous sales experience
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Commission / target driven
- Excel, Outlook and Word competent
- Team player
- Able to overcome objections
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Working towards Cert CII or willing to undertake with view to qualify within 18 months
Whats in it for you...
- Ongoing in house training provided
- Opportunity to study during work hours for Cert CII qualification
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Progression routes available for the right candidate
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'