One of the UK’s leading independent providers of telecommunications is looking for self-motivated and passionate sales professionals. You need to be an ambitious individual with drive and a determination to challenge targets and achieve team goals.
Candidates will be able to create opportunities presented to them by passionately delivering bespoke mobile solutions to the customer.
In return for hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded a basic salary, uncapped commission and weekly/monthly incentives.
As a Lead Generation Executive, you will be generating B2B sales-ready appointments for field-based Sales Consultants by outbound calling.
You will be following up leads and building a strong pipeline of warm prospects. You will be proactively following up leads and ensure that targets and KPI’s are met.
It is important that you can follow a scripted call; elements of the call are suggested, therefore, the ability to converse and think on your feet are also very important.
What we are looking for in our Lead Generation Executive:
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to connect and build relationships with customers
- A basic ability of mathematics
- A strong desire to achieve
- Perseverance and self-motivation to take the sales process from start to finish
- A proactive, 'common-sense’ approach to business
- Strong organisational abilities including good time management skills
- Sales experience within a professional B2B environment will give you a distinct advantage
- You will be used to working towards sales targets and agreed KPI’s
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Adaptable to change
As a Lead Generation Executive you will receive:
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- Great team incentives including vouchers, away days and holidays
- Vibrant and exciting working environment
- A rigorous and supportive training programme and ongoing development and mentoring
- 28 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays) + your Birthday + 1 day for every year of service
- Refer a friend scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'