The following job is no longer available:
Lead Generation Specialst - London
Lead Generation Specialst - London
This role is responsible for building a pipeline of leads to support a fast-growing organisation. The main tasks will involve both inbound and outbound marketing to create awareness of the product and creating a lead-flow to support sales. This position works with and closely supports the Marketing and Sales team, with the goal of increasing brand-exposure to encourage target audiences to engage with the company for further conversations.
You will be working in an innovative marketing environment with a small and highly motivated EMEA marketing team. You will need to be very fast-thinking and even faster moving to fit with our agile style of working and you will need to be analytical, collaborative and experimental to keep pace with our drive for constant improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Runs outbound and inbound campaigns across several channels targeting key persona for engagement and lead generation. Channels include:
- Email – bulk top of funnel campaigns in Hubspot to create leads and awareness.
- Email nurture – using Hubspot automate to increase lead engagement and nurture them to an MQL stage.
- Targeted ABM campaigns using SalesForce or other similar tools to run account-based campaigns.
- Manages landing pages for campaigns to assure lead capture and routing to sales.
* Gather requirements from Marketing Stakeholders - Ensure all digital material are implemented according to the roadmap set out by the Marketing team.
* Planning and supporting customer journeys and automations within a sales/marketing environment.
* Help implement business best practices with marketing teams, creating automation expertise within the organisation in order to bring innovation and advancement to our EMEA campaign strategy.
* Develop and evolve lead scoring/grading/nurturing models, content categorisation and tagging taxonomies, end to end client journey mapping, email and landing page templates, and dynamic content/personalisation strategies.
* Conduct comparative campaign automation testing, analysing results to advise marketers on strategy for future campaigns. To work with the Marketing Stakeholders and improve the performance of email marketing in terms of deliverability, open and click through rates, conversions, increased revenue and decreased unsubscribe rates
* Acts as primary manager for the business unit’s marketing automation platform: highly proficient and a "power-user" of marketing automation and associated tools, including integration with Salesforce CRM system.
* Monitors and reports on the effectiveness of Marketing campaigns; use data to implement testing methods to optimise campaigns and messages and persona identification.
* Produces lead/opportunity reports and regular dashboards to measure key marketing KPIs.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field or a Technical Qualification in Hubspot and/or marketing automation training
* Detail-oriented and self-motivated with ability to own and lead campaigns from start to finish.
* CRM experience - Hubspot is essential, Salesforce
* Good HTML skills with knowledge of SQL would be ideal
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, with outstanding editing skills for print and electronic media and strong attention to detail
* Ability to manage numerous projects and meet time-bound deadlines in a dynamic, multi-location environment, while maintaining a team-oriented approach to business
* Capacity to learn and master new technology.
* Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, manage multiple projects, and operate effectively in a dynamic work environment.
Other important information about this position:
* This position is located in the company's office location in London
* Occasional travel may be required
* This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
* Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'