The Role - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead Generation Executive
- Be pleasant and helpful on the telephone at all times
- Learning the industry and products
- Contacting potential, new and existing customers by telephone and email
- Increase orders on all incoming calls by being aware of current promotions, up-selling and mentioning products on offer
- Persuading companies to arrange an appointment to have a demonstration with our Business Development Managers
- Work well within a small team, showing respect to other members of the team and working as part of the team to achieve targets
- Willing to take on ad hoc jobs when required
- Be assigned specific jobs over and above answering telephone, for example, inputting data onto the system, quotes
- Input orders on the computer correctly
- Deal with any queries or messages promptly and accurately
- Providing customer support
- Carrying out 60-80 calls a day, Cold calling new prospects
Basic salary ranging from 16k + commission.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Onsite parking available
The telesales exec would need to have some relevant experience, preferably in selling goods rather than services.
We need someone who uses their initiative and research skills to find new leads and clients (we have a database of contacts, which is probably out of date, for them to cold call but we need someone who can also source potential leads)
They must be confident on the phone and know how to use Microsoft Excel.
There is potential to progress into field sales within a year if they can hit/surpass their targets
- Business Development