As a Lead Ganger working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. Within your new role as Lead Ganger you will be required to lead a team in performing excavations, repairs and re-reinstatements, installation of ducting, chambers and street cabinets located within the public highway and customers premises.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Leading a team of three as the Lead Ganger for the rollout of fibre installations.
- Ensuring health and safety is paramount at all times and PPE is appropriate for each task.
- Address and resolve problems and complaints ensuring a proactive approach is maintained to build successful working relationships with all Clients and both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring risk assessment is filled in prior to any works commencing on site.
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations, including appropriate use of SLG, PPE and other tools and equipment, as well as maintaining a safe workstation at all times.
- Ensuring all equipment is fit for purpose and the daily plant check is completed and the relevant forms filled in, forms to be handed in to the supervisor.
- Reporting all accidents, incidents to management.
- Being flexible with regards to work duties, locations and hours when required.
- Performing any other duties.
You will need:
- Experience of working in the Telecoms or Utilities sector.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have a valid driving licence.
- Hold a valid NRSWA ticket.
- Hold a current 180/360 digger ticket.
- Previous FTTP experience.
- Knowledge of manual handling.
- Hold a First Aid certificate or have First Aid Awareness.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'