Lead Fullstack Developer - 'Culture First' organsation
Being able to provide consistent technical leadership, which will include deploying code and completing code reviews as well as driving best practice, will be key requisites of the role.
The successful Developer will have experience with:
- Significant commercial experience with the Node.js and React stack
- Significant experience with building backend services
- AWS as a cloud platform
- Being able to demonstrate communication skills that are second to none
This tech community is ambitious and creative in their approach to development and so are looking for a lead Developer who shares their infectious enthusiasm to be a key part of their organisation.
Benefits of the role include:
- Flexible working opportunities
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Mental Health days
If this is something that you could be interested in, please don't hesitate to reach out Nicola Morse on Linked In or by sending her your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'