A well funded UK start-up client of mine are looking for a lead developer! Initially a remote based location, it will eventually be based in the UK or US.
The client are in need of a lead full-stack developer who is passionate about Blockchain technology and is interested in working for a truly revolutionary start-up.
Lead our development team using Blockchain tech and cryptography services to build ground-breaking APIs and platforms. You will also lead a team of engineers to build and develop the tech.
The Lead Full Stack Developer will be expected to have:
- 5 or more years of work experience with large software products
- 1 or more years as a senior ranked member of an engineering team
- Worked on a diverse set of full stack technologies including experience with web, scripting and low level system coding
- Strong programming skills in Go and/or C++
- Knowledge and use of contract oriented scripting languages like Solidity
- Experience with RDBMS/NoSQL databases and have good understanding of distributed storage technologies
- Worked on building systems based on RESTful APIs and different types of symmetric and asymmetric encryption methods
- Building experience with front end development using frameworks like Angular, React, Bootstrap
- Motivated to explore new opportunities in leading edge technologies
- Using applied technology to build innovative products for a variety of different problem domains creating large real time systems built on open-standards
- Deep experience with cloud technology stacks, data storage, security systems, transaction processing, and high availability technologies
- Component understanding of security protocol stacks and crypto libraries and functions
- Highly detail oriented and well organized. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with Blockchain technology development
- Hands on work with zk-proofs
- Experience working with diverse consensus methods
Blockchain Rec (www.blockchainrec.com) is a trading name of Meditech Professionals LTD (www.meditechprofessionals.com).
Blockchain Rec does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Blockchain Rec acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job