We are looking for a Lead Angular Full-stack Developer to join one of our old clients, who due to massive growth through 2020 - are expanding their team again.
The team works on a variety of projects, developing cutting-edge software. You’ll be working in an Agile environment, DevOps, with the latest version of .Net Core and with Machine Learning.
The company has 2 more development partners on the hook already - which as a result will triple the size of the team again.
This senior role will be directly responsible for the development of the company’s flagship products. This role will involve the delivery and planning at the technical level of the product’s roadmap. Refactoring and maintaining the product’s technical stack. This is a hands-on technical role through which you will establish and drive best practice and live the mantra to automate all things.
Since the company already sold their offices - the role is fully remote with only social meetings every 2-3months.
- Angular - min 2 years
- Unit Testing
- Docker & Containers
- .NET Core
- Source Control
- Microservices architecture
The principle tasks and activities the company would like the successful candidate to be involved in are:
- Operating within an Agile delivery environment and be a passionate advocate of Agile practices.
- Operating within a DevOps environment.
- Developing Technical Capability within the organization.
- Empowering, supporting, and developing staff to achieve the highest performance standards yet accountable.
- Creating and maintaining a culture that encourages a supportive, collaborative, creative working environment.
In exchange you’ll get:
- Up to 65k salary
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Plural Sight subscription
- Gym Membership Discount
- Company Day Event - twice a year
- Private Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Cycle to work
- Plus many more…
- Unit Testing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'