Lead Frontend Developer - Marketing and Advertising - London - £80,000 per annum
I am on the lookout for a talented Lead Frontend Developer to join my client, a creative, technology and digital marketing agency based in Central London. They have a network of specialist talent in interactive marketing, employing over 500 people across the globe. By putting people at the front of their focus, they are currently working with several international brands across the automotive industry and are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer to help continue this exclusive service.
If you have led a team previously, understand best practices and want to take responsibility for the direction of the business, please read the below to find out more about what they are looking for…
- You have previous experience coding HTML 5, cross-browser CSS 2.1, CSS 3 and media queries.
- You are a team player and have good analytical skills.
- You have led a team/ are keen to step into a lead position.
- You are passionate about development and the team’s progression.
- You have 3+ years’ experience developing web-based technology.
- You have experience developing native mobile applications.
- Experience using Photoshop and image manipulation software would be desirable.
- If you have familiarity with server-side integration and knowledge of one major CMS, preferably within the .NET framework this would-be a plus.
This company has a unique mix of direct culture and offers market leading progression. They are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer who will take pride in being part of the businesses progression and development. Their products are being used globally and you will be working on them from day one!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andy Walker, Technology Recruiter
- Front End