We need a front end engineer to own the delivery of our SaaS product. We're a really tight-knit team with an excellent culture - communication and collaboration skills are every bit as important to us as technical ones.
fintechstartup that's using ML / AI to help small businesses to manage, forecast and optimise their cashflow. We've recently closed a £2M seed round, raising from leading VC's
We are looking for someone who is passionate, ethusiastic and is sharp within development. You need to be a team player and want to achieve great things.
- 25 days holiday - and we will make you take it.
- £1,000 personal training budget. Your professional growth is important to us, and we want to help you to be (even more) awesome
- Regular team socials (c. every 6 weeks), Friday breakfast, Friday beer
- Sensible problem that will add real value to real people.
- Flexible working where possible. We like being in the office because it should be fun. All the same if you need to leave early, that's no problem.
- node / react / redux / python