My Client, a World Leading Media Company, are looking for a Lead Front End Developer with Solid Experience within React.
This is an opportunity to join a company who are Global Experts in connectivity and data management services, exclusively for the media and entertainment industry. Providing extensive range of solutions which help creatives to collaborate on content wherever they are in the world. Some of the companys my client have collaborated with include; Warner Bros, 20th Centry Fox, Pinewood Studios... just to name a few.
- At least 3 years experience as team lead for a team of 3 or more team members
- In-depth experience creating web analytics technologies, including working with large scale data capture and analysis technologies such as Hadoop
- At least two years working closely with users to rapidly produce working prototypes and mock-up’s
- More than 2 years professional experience developing for the web using React.
- Recent professional experience developing for mobile devices using React Native and/or Phone Gap/Cordova.
- Experience with TCPDump and Wireshark.
- Professional work history of 5 years or longer
- University Degree in Relevant Subject
- Providing innovative, high-performance tools to the media industry using the most appropriate technology for the task. Today our products use technologies like React/Redux, React Native, WebRTC, websockets, HTML5, HTTP/2 and more.
- Keeping on top of the frontend world. It’s a fast-moving ecosystem and you will be expected to know the correct things to use, what to ignore, and how to put the latest and greatest to use in our products.
- Master difficult engineering challenges involving real-time response and high speed data transfer requirements ( TB at Gb/s ); the sort of challenges you might not normally find in a web startup environment.
- Maintain high standards whilst working in a demanding environment where your customer's requirements include short production times, tight deadlines and large data volumes.
- Front End
- Lead Development