Lead Fraud Analyst
London - Flexible/Home/Remote working
Up to £50,000 + shares
A rare opportunity to join an AI-based payments fraud technology start up to develop and lead their fraud product analytics.
Developers of machine learning and AI fraud risk products. Split over two locations, this company have a strong and fast growing market presence across Europe. Passionate about their products and potential, they are looking a like-minded individual to grow and shape their analytics function.
- Build real-time rules for issuing and acquiring card fraud
- Develop products to fulfil customer needs and maintain a market-lead position
- Analyse complex and diverse datasets from multiple customers and industries
- Provide expert fraud knowledge of issuing and acquiring to the business
- Own the analytics function and build a team to support
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with fraud rules management
- Solid knowledge of issuing and acquiring
- Analytical skills with SQL, SAS or similar
- Understanding of fraud risk management products such as Feedzai, BioCatch, Featurespace, etc.
- Passion for AI and Machine Learning
- Experience working in a payments company
Up to £50,000
Company share options
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.
Please note the client is running a fully remote interview process and is prepared to onboard starters remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'