Lead for Community Services
£47,000 - £58,000 + Car allowance + NHS Pension
Compass Associates are proud to be working with a valued client to recruit for a Lead for Community Services for their Community Hospitals in the North Kent area. Our client provide contract for front-line NHS and social care services across England and they are focussed and committed to putting patient care first . We are looking for loyal and hard working professionals who share this vision to join their team.
This opportunity will be covering four of our clients Community Hospitals in the follow locations; Dartford, Sittingborne, Sheppey and Gravesham. There is car allowance on offer as extensive travel across this area is essential, however you can choose where you would like to be based.
You must be a registered general nurse registered with the NMC and ideally come from a Community background in a senior capacity where you have provided Leadership, People Management, and experience delivering against P&L.
We are seeking a talented individual with a background in leading teams within a healthcare environment, to lead on change and transformation across four well established Community Hospitals in the North of Kent.
Key responsibilities of this opportunity:
- Working in partnership with the whole leadership team to ensure the success of their Business Unit, operationally and developmentally.
- Ensure the services are designed to meet changes in commissioning, local and national targets, KPIs and outcomes.
- The delivery of safe, efficient and high quality care to the services users
- Operational and financial objectives
- Engaging and influencing with external stakeholders - GP Leaders, GPs, senior members of the NHS, Independent sector and commissioning bodies.
Essential qualities we are looking for are:
- Ability to make decisions and apply sound judgement
- Ability to establish credibility with key stakeholders
- Experience of leading in a matrix management environment
- RGN qualification
- Experience of delivering against P&L targets
- Leadership within people management
This role is based in North Kent and will cover four Community Hospitals based in Dartford, Gravesham, Sittingborne, and Sheppey.
My client is seeking an experienced and positive 'can do' individual to be the Lead for Community Services across their North Kent Community Hospitals. In return, there is a generous salary on offer which ranges from £47,000 - £58,000 dependant on experience. This salary is equivalent to Band 8b. There is a Car Allowance on offer along with an NHS Pension, Training and Development and many more benefits that can be discussed at interview stage.
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £150 for each successful recommendation.