As a Lead Fitness & Sports Assessor, your role will be to deliver high quality teaching, training, coaching, and mentoring, as well as formative assessment.
Your role is to support and facilitate the development of each learner, and to always hold the best image of the individual so to empower and energise them. Via provision of continual assessment and feedback, you will endeavour to enhance and improve skills, knowledge and practice, to enable learners to achieve, meet gateway requirements and successfully prepare for End Point Assessments.
The successful candidate will develop and nurture excellent relationships with all stakeholders both internally and externally throughout the learning journey. As a highly skilled individual, demonstrating knowledge and competence in sports coaching, fitness and active leisure, you are a person who stays up to date with current affairs and practices and maintains and prioritises your CPD and PDP.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Create personal development plans for each learner in line with the client’s learning and development strategy
- Engage and build a strong relationship with the learner’s line manager and/or mentor
- Monitor and support your learners through their apprenticeships from induction & enrolment and to completion of their learning journey
- Deliver a range of active leisure teaching and learning in group workshops, in 121 sessions and in remote learning sessions utilising modern practices with flare and creativity
- Keep up to date with standards and general apprenticeship updates
- Manage, monitor and administrate your e-Learning systems, ensuring an accurate audit trail with each learner, capturing contact, progression, and the support provided.
- Support and embed English, maths and ICT teaching and learning within the programmes you deliver, promoting and encouraging use of e-Learning
- To support learners achieve Functional Skills Awards
- Support the development of new resources and planning new and innovative ways of engaging learner in the delivery models
- Ensure learner progress in a timely manner meeting their planned end date
- Take on feedback from the Internal Quality Assurer to ensure that your practice continue to be exemplary.
- Take ownership of your CPD and seek opportunities for personal and professional development.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- The applicant should hold the assessor qualifications (CAVA or equivalent)
- Hold or be working towards Level 3 in Education and Training or equivalent
- Hold Level 3 Personal Training qualification
- Have experience of delivering Sports and Active leisure apprenticeships or qualifications as a Trainer or assessor
- Have experience of physical education curriculum, sports coaching, advanced fitness practices such as: Strength and Conditioning (qualification in any of these areas would be advantageous for this role)
- Must hold a full clean driving license and willing to travel nationally when required
In return an excellent salary between £24000 and £28000 is on offer depending on experience, there is also a company pension, private medical care, health assured package and vitality health insurance
If this sounds like you apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting.co.uk, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting.co.uk we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'