Lead Finance Analyst
Lead Finance Analyst
Salary £40-60kpa + private healthcare + pension + bonus + excellent benefits
Location Bath - commutable from Bristol, Swindon, Gloucester, Wiltshire, Somerset
My market shaping client are seeking a Lead Finance Analyst to join their continually expanding business based in Bath.
This is a new role and as such you will be able to scope out and develop business requirements and build the relevant processes and analysis to be able to meet these requirements.
You will be an experienced Finance Analyst, not only proven and adept in providing insightful financial and commercial analysis, but also in having strong technical systems skills. You will need to be able to utilise your strong combination of advanced Excel, SQL and VBA skills to be extract and manipulate data from the firm's data warehouse, in order to then build your suite of analysis for the relevant stakeholders and senior management team.
- Prepare reports for Senior management including management accounts, profit & loss accounts, budgets, cash flow and variance analysis
- Provide accurate, relevant and user friendly reports for the business
- Implement processes to automate and improve financial reporting functionality
- Utilise SQL to write reports
- Automate management information
- Develop KPIs which monitor business performance.
- Provide profitability and pricing analysis for key stakeholders
- Support the implementation of new Business Intelligence software
- Support the planning and implementation of other new software
- Analyse financial performance for business planning and forecasts
- Produce commentaries that summarise findings and support recommendations
- Produce models and pricing strategies
Skills, Qualifications & Experience required
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or equivalent experience
- Have proven experience of financial analysis and systems accounting
- Advanced Excel, VBA/SQL
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills, evidenced across all levels of an organisation
- Professional services industry experience - used to operating/understanding Partnership environments and/or time management systems.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- Analyst or analyst or data or VBA or SQL or Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"