LEAD ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
A Leading Retail Banking client in the Manchester area are seeking a Lead Enterprise Architect to join an exciting, long-term project focused on implementing core banking platforms within the technology division of the bank. The ideal candidate will possess similar experience within a Retail Banking environment, Senior/Lead experience within an architectural role, appreciation of defining implementation in a similar environment and the ability to lead architectural teams within a strategic capacity.
Duration: Initial 6 months with expected extensions
Location: Central Manchester
Rate: Highly Competitive Rate
The Bank's Technology Office is playing a pivotal role in the transformation of the bank. It is a really exciting time as we continue to re-shape our business to become more technology led, and to meet the changing needs of our customers. There is much work to do, and we need experienced and talented people to fill several roles, and join us in helping shape the bank's future.
Our goals are to design and deliver a new Bank Technology Architecture that will enhance our customers' experiences, reduce costs, simplify ways of working, and further improve our delivery of banking services.
Technology Architecture & Design
- Translating complex business needs into architectural designs, models and phased delivery roadmaps
- Developing, evaluating and recommending architectural and technological solutions
- Providing ongoing advice, guidance and assurance that delivered solutions align to your designs
- Working within and helping to improve, our governance frameworks, models, tools and ways of working
- Championing the technology agenda, working with, influencing and persuading senior bank stakeholders of the value of technology in resolving business challenges, and gaining their support for technology initiatives
- Experience of working in a Financial Services architecture function
- In depth experience of technology design, and managing / facilitating / supporting IT-led change projects
- Have specialist knowledge in the stated architectural domain, and broader knowledge and experience in at least one further domain (Data, Core Banking, Security, Digital, Infrastructure, Payments, Products, Channels etc.)
- Great communications skills, genuine positivity, strong ethical values, resilience and a willingness to step outside your comfort zone and to contribute through 'learning by doing'.
- Retail Banking
- Enterprise Architect
- Lead Architect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job