Lead Enterprise Architect - Markets & Lending
Lead Enterprise Architect - Commercial Markets / Commercial Lending
Are you looking for career progression? Are you looking to join an esteemed architecture team with a Top Tier Bank? Do you have experience in Enterprise Architecture and within Commercial Markets or Lending? If yes, then this position might be suitable for you. You will be part of the commercial Enterprise Architecture team with a forward-thinking view and a longstanding reputation within the industry.
You will be Lead Architect you'll play a key role in shaping the way we design, build, test and deploy using cutting edge technology. You'll provide specialist skills and knowledge and acts as an internal consultant to Value Stream leadership.
- You'll take accountability for the strategic direction of architecture at Value Stream level either in Commercial Markets or Commercial Lending,
- You will shape and define the technological and architectural vision to support agile delivery of solutions, whilst ensuring the right outcomes for the Group are delivered from a risk and business strategy perspective.
- You'll be accountable for the strategic direction of architecture imperatives at a Value Stream level, to deliver business value through cost effective solutions.
- You'll work with a wide range of stakeholders and be draw up Enterprise Architecture designs that fit in line with business objectives.
- You'll lead collaborative working with other areas within Architecture and Strategy to ensure security, resilience and performance is considered from all viewpoints. Aligns their areas of responsibility with other areas / topics to ensure an overall enterprise perspective.
- You'll develop, evolve and manage the key operational processes within their domain, ensuring that the processes represent best practice and meet the wider governance objectives of Architecture and Strategy.
- You'll have a broad understanding of software, infrastructure, integration, security and data aspects of platform architectures with the ability to set and challenge direction across these domains as required.
- Previous experience in Enterprise level Architecture
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Ability to draw up designs based on Business objectives and deliverables
- Previous commercial market or commercial lending experience
The salary on offer for the successful Lead Enterprise architect in either the Commercial Markets or Commercial lending value streams will be offered a basic salary of £94,000 along with a car allowance of £4000 per year, a discretionary bonus of 15-30% per year, private medical insurance. Cash sum of £4000 which can be used for additional benefits. Pension up to 13%, Share plans and 30 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Werner Fernandes now on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'