Lead Enterprise Architect ERP information Systems
Enterprise Architecture ERP SAP Supply Chain information systems applications
Your new company
Leading IT Service provider, my client advises organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers' infrastructures.
Your new role
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the vision, analysis and delivery of major IT application-based projects for my clients Product Supply (Order to Cash and Procure to Pay) business. The role covers Strategy and Architecture, Business Analysis, and Programme and Project Management, as well as Relationship Management with senior stakeholders to CxO level.
Provide vision, direction and ownership for major projects requirements initiated within the business, particularly projects in the product sales, purchasing and logistics functions.
Strategy and Architecture
- Design innovative IS solutions to business requirements, delivered through bespoke enhancements, development, configuration and integration of existing applications, and the procurement of new commercial packages
- Act as an advisor on technologies that optimise business's efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure that solutions align with the company's strategic direction and with industry best practice.
- Working directly and through team members, identify business problems and needs; elicit, document, and manage project/program stakeholders' requirements; identify and recommend solutions; and guide the successful implementation of projects to meet those needs
- Hands on management and delivery of the full lifecycle of these projects from initial scope and requirements through to testing and implementation
- Manage third party product and services providers working alongside internal providers to deliver projects
- Resolve significant project related issues
- Provide leadership to virtual teams across both Group Information Systems (GIS) and business units, including business analysts, project managers, test leads and other project team members
- Recruit and manage contract and permanent staff as required
Strategy and Relationship Management
- Work with key business executives, the Group IS (GIS) executive, and other key stakeholders, to formulate, prioritise and plan significant IT application solutions in the product supply area
- For these business units, act as a key business relationship manager in GIS, being instrumental in the prioritisation and progress reporting of key application projects
- Work closely with the service owners responsible for the BAU "Service Excellence" on these applications, including their enhancement programmes
- Host and present IS strategy and project briefings to a variety of audiences including executives, business unit managers and external customers as required
- Understand and track market movements and developments in the supply chain systems arena, providing solid advice, guidance and direction on the adoption of new solutions. Introduce and recommend new solutions to executives. Follow and influence vendor roadmaps and help align internal application strategies accordingly.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Solution Architect, Designer and Visionary with demonstrable experience in delivering innovative major IS supply chain systems, especially in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills, with demonstrable experience of business analysis, system architectures and design - in both hands-on roles and in guiding and directing teams
- Strong programme and project leadership and team building skills, confident working under significant pressure when addressing problems and issues that typically have material impact
- Substantial experience in a Line of Business function (outside IS) and/or as a consultant for a major consultancy
- Broad IS experience with a good understanding of business systems, integrated applications and technologies across organisations, and how those technical platforms underpin business activities
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, able to collaborate at executive and board level within and outside the organisation, explaining technology in a non-technical way
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Enterprise Architect ERP Supply Chain applications information systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"