JOB- Lead Engineering Technician
SALARY- £23,000 - £26,000 per annum dependent on experience (please advise what you’re looking for)
My client designs and manufactures a range of components, and they are looking to take on a Lead Engineering Technician on a permanent basis, in the Buckinghamshire area.
The Lead Engineering Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- HNC/ HND / BTEC/ NVQ qualified or similar in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience of doing electro-mechanical assembly and production
- Have the ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Have good experience working in a similar manufacturing environment
- Have the ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Be able to work to your own initiative and be methodical
- The ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to travel off site when required
The Lead Engineering Technician role will involve:
- Building first assemblies and testing products
- Working with mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Providing input to the design and manufacturability of new products
- Logging assembly times
- Producing first draft assembly instructions
- Advising on the requirement for jigs, fixtures, tooling for new assembly builds
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'