An exciting opportunity to join a 10 person tech start-up. This venture backed company have investment from a musical sensation and are on a mission to protect personal consumer data. They partner with comparison sites who use their product to bid on the opportunity to lower their prices for consumers all without gaining access to consumer data. This company is looking to expand to exciting markets such as health care.
As the lead engineer for this company you'll be:
- Mentoring a team of data scientists, devOps and data engineers
- Reporting directly into the CTO and influencing technology strategy
- Ingesting data in real time using pyspark, glue and AWS
- Programming in python and championing software engineering best practices.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Commercial experience programming with python
- Commercial experience with spark
- Commercial experience with AWS
- Commercial experience mentoring a team
- Commercial experience building high performance API's using flask or Lambda
- £85,000 - £100,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Olivia Woodward via the Apply link on this page.
- senior engineer
- lead engineer
- Data engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'