Lead Employment Advisor - Glasgow
12 months fixed term
Mon - Fri - 35hrs
25 days holiday plus bank hols
Overview: To support the BM in the development of the Branch/Office and to deputise in the BMs absence. To help develop targets, plans, systems and process to support the successful implementation and running of the Branch/Office. Then in delivery to meet and exceed performance targets for individual activity, job entries and sustained unsupported employment via development and recruitment activities in compliance with legislation, Government standards and Remploy Branch quality procedures. To liaise with the BM, to provide access to development to enable candidates to achieve the highest levels of independence throughout the candidate journey. To develop key relationships around the Branch to support the successful delivery of outcomes.
Responsibilities: - To support the leadership of the employment advisors in the branch to ensure successful delivery of outcome targets:
- Developing and monitoring targets and plans for the branch.
- Reporting weekly results.
- Line managing two other advisors through the Remploy processes.
- Developing to close working relationship with the BM
- To conduct a range of recruitment and development activities in compliance with branch operational standards including:
Identifying and confirming that the candidate has been assigned to the most appropriate element of the service.
- Identifying barriers to employment.
- Conducting and delivering key skills and other structured candidate development activities.
- Matching and marketing candidates to relevant vacancies and potential employers through CV submission, interview arrangement and follow up.
- Exceeding individual activity and performance targets as set by the BM
- To comply with Remploy Branch Procedures, timescales and key performance indicators in terms of:
- Accurate completion of contract and internal company documentation.
- Integrity of data entered to the Clientele database.
- To develop sustainable relationships with key players across the welfare to work space in the area. Including, but not limited to JCP, other referral partners, third party providers. To increase local employment opportunities, managed account relationships and vacancies in line with the companys chosen industry sectors.
- To manage the candidate experience, gain commitment and overcome barriers to employment through successful delivery of development plans and the recruitment stages of the process towards job entry and sustained employment.
Qualifications: - Experience of people development in an individual and group environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working in role where, sales, promotional or influencing skills are required.
- Background in face-to-face customer service.
- Experience of working to structured targets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles.
- Strong interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning and building relationships.
- Influencing skills that promote commitment and action.
- Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care.
- Ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Outlook.
- Numeracy and literacy skills to facilitate management reporting.
- Strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to both work and colleagues.
- Creative problem solving skills and a positive approach to challenging and overcoming limiting beliefs.
- Presentation skills.
- Customer Care
- Exceeding Targets
- Influence Others
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'