Lead Electronic Design Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - Lead Electronic Design Engineer / Project Manager / Design Manager / Hardware / Embedded Software
* Acceptance specifications are agreed with the customer and plans an effective product life cycle
* Ensures products are consistently delivered to meet and pass the criteria
* Organises and co-ordinates the hardware / software team
* Ensures that all operating procedures adhere to the ISO quality standards
* Works closely with the business development teams to prepare commercial proposals
* Member of the senior management team
Lead Electronic Design Engineer - Skills and Abilities - Lead Electronic Design Engineer / Project Manager / Design Manager / Hardware / Embedded Software
* Electrical and Electronic Engineering qualification
* 5 to 10 years experience as Lead Electronic Design Engineer
* Generalist electronics experience covering PCB design, circuit design and embedded systems
* Commitment to learning new skills and technology
Lead Electronic Design Engineer / Senior Electronic Design Engineer / Project Manager / Design Manager / Hardware / Embedded Software
If this role could appeal to you please do apply now!
- Embedded Software
- Design Manager
- Electronic Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'