Location: Guildford, Surrey
Rate: Up To £30 ph Ltd / £40, 000 Salary
Employment Type: Contract (12 month)
Exciting new opportunity to join a Global Transport and Buses Manufacturer who are currently recruiting for a Lead Engineer / DesignEngineer (2D/3D Routing - Zuken E3).
You will have to share the vision of delivering new technologies and have previous automotive experience in working on Zuken system.
- Design, develop, verify, and maintain whole vehicle electrical systems
- You will take a lead design position in ensuring that customer requirements are clearly defined and agreed; developing innovative solutions to achieve them through a Systems Engineering
- You will communicate with departments including Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Operations and Aftermarket.
- Undertake or support requirements capture, analysis through DFMEAs and design reviews and any subsequent actions through to completion and engineering and supplier sign-off
Looking to interview applicants with the following skills:
- Competent in 3D, and electrical CAD (E3 & Solid Edge preferred)
- Proven background in Automotive / Off Highway industry
- Due to the technical nature of the role, you will be educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering or have equivalent experience in a relevant role.
- We would also welcome those from mobile plant, rail and rolling stock, aerospace, marine, or other similar electrical and control systems engineering
- Excellent Communication Skills
- You will be a competent user of Electrical and Mechanical CAD, ideally Zuken E3 and Solid Edge respectively.
- Your previous experience will include team leadership, electrical and control systems design, integration and verification.
- Experience of Low and/or High Voltage vehicle systems
Do not miss out on your chance of interview - APPLY NOW! - with a copy of your up to date CV
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'