An exciting online education platform working with hundreds of schools and thousands of students, providing innovative online learning solutions and in-person tutoring, courses and conferences for anyone interested in a medical career. As a start-up business this company has received capital investment and partnered with the Royal Society of Medicine this is a great time to be joining the business as they expand into different industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with editorial/ content marketing experience to take charge of a leading online education resource.
Our client is officially partnered with the Royal Society of Medicine and has quickly built a strong user base and have established exciting, content-sharing partnerships with leading training providers.
You will drive user numbers and engagement even higher by commissioning, creating and curating highly optimised content – both for our UK site and new Australia sub-domain.
You will understand SEO and how to use it to grow an online audience. Understanding the metrics behind your content (users, engagement, conversion etc.) and striving to make them better is something that will really drive you.
- Develop, and constantly evolve, analytical and outcome-driven content strategy;
- Deliver on that strategy to constantly grow audience, engagement and conversion;
- Use SEO tools (like SEM Rush) to measure results and maximise organic presence;
- Write incisive, compelling copy, including to convert to ecommerce transactions;
- Recruit, refresh and manage a team of top-quality content contributors;
- Measure, and report to management on, user engagement and growth;
- Work with partners and sponsors to achieve content-driven outcomes;
- Manage a Content Marketing Associate to ensure maximum contribution;
- Oversee social media output and newsletters
- Content management experience;
- Strong understanding of SEO;
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics;
- Strong understanding of social media;
- Experience with newsletters;
- Able to report on content outcomes/engagement;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Experience with SEM Rush, Wordpress and MailChimp a big plus.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'