Lead Document Controller, based in Central London, for 4 month initially paying a competitive rate
Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest Public Transport Bodies in the UK
Your new role
Document Controller, 4 months in duration and with an immediate start.
What you'll need to succeed
In this position you will take the lead role management of correspondence and other documentation including all business, planning, procurement, design and construction documentation for review and endorsement in accordance with the project document management strategy.
- Ensure that all documentation within the assigned project or programme area is stored and managed according to the relevant Corporate procedures
- Ensure that all personnel within the assigned project or programme are familiar with the relevant document management procedures
- Use of Livelink or other Corporate Document Management System
- Provide 'super user' support to the assigned project or programme personnel
- Monitor the delivery of control documents by projects for quality and timeliness and report on exceptions
- Comply with instructions about legal, regulatory, contract and business requirements
- Provide support and advice on document management to project teams in order to maintain consistency in the control, distribution and recovery of information.
- Update the systems with documents on a daily basis
- Ensure they are all stored in one place
- Maintain a high level of understanding of document control & management software
- Control of all documentation entering and leaving the team, including its registering, numbering, filing and distribution to allow rapid and efficient retrieval of documentation
- To be the focal point within the Capital Programmes Directorate for the orderly management and control of all documents, data and information created or received within the relevant team.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one the most influential employers in London in an exciting, fast paced environment, in addition to a highly competitive rate of pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.