One of the leading creative agencies are currently looking for a Lead Designer for one of their top accounts and work on some award-winning projects. You will be working amongst the design team, managing the process from brief through to delivery, lending your expertise as well as new and innovative creative ideas. You will be responsible for talking through concepts with the client, and influencing them within their decisions and ensuring the best outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years+ experience within a lead/senior position
- Strong experience working on the full design lifecycle
- Experience working across integrated campaigns (Social, DOOH, Print, Digital etc.)
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite as well as other tools such as Sketch
- Experience working with prototyping platforms
- Agency experience would be beneficial, but not essential
This is a Permanent position, offering between £50-55k (depending on experience) and starting as soon as possible.
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send me a copy of your CV along with your portfolio, notice period and salary expectations. This is important you provide me with information when applying.
Look forward to hearing from you -
Lead Designer, Designer, Digital, Print, Senior Designer, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Senior, Lead, Agency, Creative, Creative Agency, London, Permanent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job