About the Role
To help us with our digital transformation programme, we’re looking for a talented and experienced Lead Digital Copywriter to assist us and create content that persuades, informs, supports and adds value for potential, new and existing customers.
You’ll face this exciting challenge head on and be responsible for the review and creation of digital content and communications across our digital platforms and will be the decision maker when it comes to website communications and tone of voice.
As we’re governed by the FCA, you’ll work collaboratively with the likes of legal, compliance and various other business stakeholders to ensure all appropriate sign offs are gained for our digital content and communications. You’ll also work very closely with our visual web designers as they’ll need your input whilst they design. Lastly, you’ll play a key role in editing your own and other content writer’s copywriting.
The is a full time, fixed term contract role for six months and will need to operate flexibility across Bournemouth and Central London (Farringdon), therefore travel is required.
It’s essential that you have experience in digital copywriting, digital communications, proof reading and editing skills on a large scale.
Your written English and grammar skills are exceptional; you have a variety of creative writing techniques, a fantastic flare for creating the right tone of voice and thinking about what the customer needs.
Ideally you’ll have worked within an agile project environment before and as part of an In-house digital team or external digital agency and if you have any experience within the financial services or working alongside legal and compliance departments that would be seen as advantageous.
About the Rewards
We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Single cover private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
- Creative Writing
- Digital Copywriting
- Web Content
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job