We have a brand-new vacancy for a highly capable DevOps Engineer to work for a fast growing start-up that is creating new security technologies to deliver trust, provenance and meaningful ownership in the digital world. With solid financial backing and a rapidly growing client list they are expanding their development team and urgently need an experienced DevOps Engineer. This is critical hire and will see the successful candidate spearhead the design, implementation and operation of the platform, ensuring that security gets baked in from the ground up. You can expect an excellent working environment with a culture that celebrates and encourages idea generation. With a very agile mindset in keeping with the explorative, ground-breaking nature of the work, they allow their people the time and resources needed to make those ideas real.
Office locations in: Birmingham and London (Remote working considered)
Salary: £70k - £90k + Bens
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
* Identify, design and implement continuous improvements to microservices-based products
* Use your experience to provide input into the wider design processes to help create a slick, secure and robust solutions that can handle significant scaling challenges
* Grow out your own team of platform engineers
* Managing scaling and dynamic operational requirements which may be load, reliability, availability or security focused
* Managing, monitoring, planning, implementing and upgrading security measures
DevOps Engineer Requirements
* Experience in solution design, software engineering and operating securely at scale
* Aware of the latest cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
* Understand current IT risks and security implementations.
* Engineering background with exposure to DevOps, architecture and a range of programming languages.
* Worked with AWS, Azure or similar cloud provider.
* Experience of using Docker to deliver software into production.
* Flexible and pragmatic and enjoy helping your team develop.
Salary: £70k - £90k + Shares
Location:Birmingham or London (Remote working considered)
- Cloud services
- CI/CD principles
- DynamoDB or MySQL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'