Our client a leading Industrial Software Supplier based in Newcastle are looking to appoint a tenacious, driven sales professional for a Lead Development Representative in their Contractor Team. The individual will play a significant part to the growth of the organisation through the development of new business relationships.
The Lead Development Specialist is responsible for creating and developing opportunities for new business by generating qualified leads for products. The focus of this position is to nurture opportunities with the intent of alignment to sales based on predetermined criteria. Lead development responsibilities require significant tele-prospecting in a business to business environment and use of internet/internal database resources to identify and profile new customers.
The successful candidate will ideally meet the following profile:
- Excellent communication skill
-Experience in B2B sales, preferably within the construction or software industries
- MS Office literate and knowledge of CRM tools.
- Ability to monitor industry trends and identify opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Marketing & Lead Development
• Follow up on prospect inquiries concerning Software.
• Create new market development opportunities by calling market prospects, speaking with key executives or decision-makers to create and develop interest in Software.
• Develop and nurture relationships with prospective customers in assigned territories to understand business needs and the application to address those needs with the intent to align qualified opportunities to the sales team.
• Follow up on outbound marketing campaigns to maximize exposure and increase campaign effectiveness.
• Follow all prescribed Lead Nurturing and Lead Development processes
• Attend trade shows, industry conventions and industry events as needed
• Provide market feedback to the management team to optimize positioning of offerings.
• Strong and articulate telephone personality and the ability to create rapport. Proven verbal and written communication skills, business-to-business phone communication skills (e.g., telemarketing, tele-selling, etc.).
• Must be self-motivated and able to self-manage personal time/tasks.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Preferred
• Demonstrated success in a lead development, marketing or sales role.
• Construction industry knowledge and experience
• Construction accounting and/or project management software knowledge and experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job