- Work within the team to create responsive sites for all brands
- Create website layout by using HTML/CSS practises including user interface
- Be responsible for web maintenance for all brands
- Cooperate with the web designers to produce outstanding websites
- Work with the Head of Digital to grow the team and produce innovative campaigns.
What We're Looking For:
- Background in a digital or integrated agency.
- Experience in working with a CMS (if it's with Hybris, it's a huge bonus!)
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines with a positive attitude
- Proven experience in web development
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'