Our client, who have grown extensively and organically in recent times due to continued growth on a global scale, is looking for an experienced Lead Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. The Lead Developer will have recent, hand's-on experience with C# .NET as well as previous experience of leading a team of highly engaged developers. The Lead Developer will have an ability to coach/mentor more junior members of the team, as well as holding exceptional organisation skills, proficient with SOAP/Rest Web Services and an understanding of Agile principles.
Our client have a true team feel with diversity at the heart of everything they do, in order to achieve the highest level of success. The role will help build high performing, scalable, enterprise-grade online applications and services.
Lead Developer - Key Skills:
- Experience leading a team of highly engaged developers
- Microsoft .NET C#
- SOAP/Rest Web Services
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience coaching and mentor others
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible, resilient and able to change focus on demand
- Experience of Kanban, Scrum or the underlying agile principals
Lead Developer - Responsibilities:
- Implement and test work against agreed acceptance criteria
- Act as a focal point between the Development Team and the Development Manager
- Design solutions to meet customer requirements
- Make technical decisions
- Adopt a professional approach and behaviour when dealing with the business and user community
- Contribute towards the global GBG technology community
- Occasional attendance at technology focused industry events, sharing what you learn with your team
- Communicate and collaborate with people in other time zones, particularly the Far East
- Line management - Coach, mentor & develop the engineers in your small team
- Promote & contribute to team improvements, including process, culture & technical approach
Lead Developer - Benefits:
- Life Cover
- Annual Leave
- Buy/Sell extra holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'