Pan-European client supplying services to major brands in UK and Europe require an English speaking Senior Developer to join their IT team in the Netherlands - generous package and relocation on offer.
the role will be to analyse the demands of the group and their products, specify and maintain a technology stack and give fresh impetus to the development of those products. You spread the idea and the behaviour of professional software engineering to other departments by active mentoring, hands on sessions and knowledge share.
- At least 5 years of back-end engineering experience in a technology-led company, where you are used to work agile in cross-functional teams;
- Excellent programming skills in e.g. Java, Scala and popular frameworks and tools in this context;
- Excellent experience in Domain-Driven Design;
- Acquainted with agile and software craftsmanship concepts such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in developing highly reliable, scalable real-time services, including knowledge of designing RESTful web services;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Reactive Systems, Microservices and Scalable Cloud Native Applications - usage, design and implementation;
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms such as AWS;
- Adventurous interests in new technologies, languages and approaches;
- Excellent communicator and presenter in fluent English.
The role will be based from our client's prestigious offices in Utrecht in Holland. Our client are willing to pay a re-location package and offer an excellent base salary and beenfits
- Software Engineering