Leading software development and digital consulting as seeking an experience hands on Java Developer/Architect to join their team in London on a key business critical project. The role will work on a major project for a key global client and be predominately focused on designing/delivery enterprise level Java solutions.
To be considered you will have:
- Strong background in software focused Technical architecture
- Very strong background in Java technologies, with hands on ability
- Strong agile experience
- Experience with integrating development components (applications,portals)
- Experience of leading small teams of tech people
- Understanding and experience of cloud computing - leading DevOps resourcers
- Very strong communication skills
This is a key role working for a highly innovative and forward thinking technology and software provider. For full role and company details please send your CV immediately. Interview will happen within 24 hours for immediate start.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job