Are you an experienced Developer looking for an exciting new role? If the answer is YES, Unipro are looking for a Lead Developer / Team Leader to join our optimisation team.
We are looking for a Lead Developer / Team Leader oversee the delivery of high quality, error-free optimisation experiences and A/B tests to the exact specification required by each of our clients’ Product Owners.
The CRO team is made up of a number of specialists and generalists with skills spanning: analytics, UX design, front-end development, and project management.
As our Lead Developer / Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the development of A/B tests and user experiences to meet the agreed client specification
- Reviewing builds from other developers in the development team
- Overseeing the QA/UAT process and reporting bugs promptly and accurately
- Encouraging team development of broad knowledge and skills in website optimisation strategies
The ideal Lead Developer / Team Leader
- Experienced approach to front-end development and understanding of coding standards
- Eye for detail - spot mistakes in code or approach that others haven’t
- Proactive approach to clients and workload
- Positive attitude to challenges and change
- Approachable problem solver and mentor
- Effectively manage multiple development projects
- Experience in Single Page Application frameworks (AngularJS, React, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge in jQuery/JSON
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Proficient in image optimisation requirements and techniques
- Experience in cross-browser/device testing and ensuring consistency across them all
- Experience using tag managers and analytics platforms
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- Experience in A/B testing using Optimizely, Qubit, Monetate or other A/B test and personalisation tools
- UX experience and interest in behavioural psychology, user research and ecommerce optimisation
Salary and Remuneration
In return for your hard work as our Lead Developer / Team Leader, you will be offered an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
Established in 1997, we are a leading, results-obsessed Digital Agency. Passionate about great web design and very proud of the digital projects we create. Our highly experienced and talented teams love delivering intelligent digital solutions for our client’s needs. We create engaging experiences that connect brands both large and small with consumers. Whether it's a website, mobile app or digital campaign by using our highly skilled global team we will help to boost your online footprint.
We have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms. We have over 90 full-time staff and have offices in London, Chichester, Mauritius and Australia.
- Team Leading
- Lead Developing