Lead Developer / Scrum Master
A leading financial organisation are looking for Lead Developer to progress their Intelligent Automation agenda and embed innovation across the business, working with the business to design, develop and run automated tools to maximise business benefits.
Specifically, this role will lead the analysis, design,development, testing and deployment of automation solutions, ensuring development activity is executed in accordance with the methodologies and design standards as set by the Centre of Excellence.
The role will also act as Scrum Master for Delivery teams throughout the delivery lifecycle, to ensure automation / process optimisation solutions are delivered and maintained in line with Centre of Excellence methodologies, design standards and tools
Design and Development
- Leads the analysis, design, and build of automated processes
- Provides a superior level of experience and knowledge of Blue Prism and design standards to support Configuration Analysts design, develop and test automated solutions
- Acts as a Scrum Master, leading scrum events and overseeing assigned delivery teams (e.g. Configuration / Process Excellence Analysts) as they perform day-to-day tasks, ensuring they live agile values and principles, and shielding them from outside distractions.
- Conducts 'to be' process design
- Performs development activity in accordance with the methodologies and standards set by the Centre of Excellence
- Seeks guidance from the Technical Specialist's when facing complex tasks
- Provides status reports to Delivery Leads on the progress of development, per project
- Carries out change impact assessments for both process change and system driven change, and performs associated change control practices
- Prepares necessary documentation, supporting in process design, release notes, deployment guides, and operational guide materials required for production deployment
- Provides defect fix support in identification of the issue, development and testing of the solution and works with the Governance and Technical Learning Manager to understand lessons learned to inform best practice and training opportunities
- Prepares test cases and test plans, liaising with Technical Specialists to gather business input as required
- Performs testing of automated processes ahead of their release into production
- Applies the testing principles and processes as defined by the Intelligent Automation Centre of Excellence
- Plans and facilitates user acceptance testing
- Records and communicates defects to be resolved, identifying any lessons learned and liasing with the Technical Learning Manager
- Supports remediation of defects as required
- Documents test results
- Mentors and coaches Configuration Analysts to build their design, development and testing skill.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Minimum of 12 months developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes as an accredited developer
- A strong understanding of Agile with a minimum 6 months performing scrum master role.
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment
- Knowledge of business process modelling and reengineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'