Lead Developer/Lead Technical Consultant urgently required by a market-leading software company based in London.?
The company are pioneers of technology that solves real-world, business challenges working with companies across the Globe. Due to planned growth the company need an individual with managerial and customer handling experience, as well as software engineering / diagnostic experience.
The Lead Developer/Lead Technical Consultant will be responsible for the smooth running of the Technical team, and will be a proven leader who can prioritize, communicate and deliver.
- Maintain oversight across support tickets and their progression
- Developer key customer relationships
- Training new members of the team
- Provide a diplomatic presence in high profile tickets
- Development and delivery of in-house analytics and reporting tools
- Develop and deliver new customer communication media
- Assist with new releases
- Experience using and supporting high performance distributed software
- Experience working in a support team for a software provider, or similar.
- Expert at de-escalating, troubleshooting and resolving technical customer issues
- Modern IP networks and common production deployment feature, e.g. load-balancers, firewalls and proxies
- Linux and Windows
Any experience in one of more of the following would be advantageous:
- Java Mission Control and JFR analysis
- iOS, Android
- Scripting languages such as Python
This is an opportunity to join a successful, stable company offering the chance to work on cutting edge projects with a global team. If you are looking for a new challenge please contact ? ?or call .?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'