My client are a well-established global consulting organisation, they are very established in most of Europe but currently have only been operating in the UK for a year, they have very aggressive growth plans for this year with a strong team and a wealth of excellent clients they certainly have the infrastructure to make this ambitious move a reality.
This is a lead role in the team, helping to grow and lead the data science branch of the business through this period of growth and therefore comes with impressive potential for growth as a role also.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a data scientist
- High integrity combined with commitment to good governance.
- Demonstrated desire to stay up-to-date of new technologies in your field
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience with the retail and/or media industries
- Demonstrated expertise in R and python
- Ability to work with data from multiple sources, e.g. Hadoop, Spark
- Experience with machine learning (Deep Learning, NLP, Random Forest, K-means, Naive Bayes)
If you think this position is a good fit for you then please do get the most recent version of your CV through and I will get in touch to discuss, you can also call Charlie Hackett on .
Data Scientist - Python/ Machine Learning/ Hadoop/ Spark