LEAD DATA SCIENTIST
SEK 900 000
This is an opportunity for an experienced data scientist who is looking to take the lead on data science projects in a fast paced, forward leaning SaaS company.
The company delivers critical IT solutions with major players in the utilities domain. By leveraging technology and data driven decision making, our client provides a world class service to some of the most well-known companies globally. Their offer range from predictive analytics tools for industrial management to business planning tools.
In line with the growth of their Centre of Excellence, there is now a need for a Lead Data Scientist to scale up the data science team and products. As a Lead Data Scientist, you will:
- Convert business problems into quantifiable, solvable data science projects
- Scope and implement data projects related to machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Be a lead in a team of world class data scientists
- Work with cutting edge technologies to deliver excellent end products to clients
- An informal and inspirational work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent career development path
- MSc or PhD in Numerical Topic, preferably Applied Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience deploying machine learning models
- Minimum 3 years experience as a commercial data scientist
- Experience managing teams and people
- Great communication and customer engagement skills
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply, either submit you CV through this link or send an email to learn more about this or similar opportunities.
Python, R, Cortana Analytics, AI, Artificial Intelligence, AWS, Cloud, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Spark, Scala, Pyspark, scikitlearn, management, algorithms, data science, Data scientist, Lead Data Scientist