Lead Data Scientist - Data Science Consultancy
What is the role?
This is a Lead Data Scientist position for the top Data Science Consultancy in Central London. You will be responsible for the oversight of the Applied Data Science team in this innovative business. You will be leading teams of up to 5 data scientists and data engineers in project delivery. You will be technically supporting projects and mentoring and developing the team to success.
What skills do you need?
- Extensive experience with SQL and noSQL databases.
- Python programming experience using Python for machine learning with SciPy stack and scikit-learn.
- Master's or PhD level qualification in physics, mathematics, engineering or computer science.
- Experience managing teams.
- Advanced knowledge of fundamental statistics.
- Exposure to big data technologies.
What will you get in return?
If you want to be a part of of a fun, exciting and diverse culture with opportunities for progression, development and travel around the world then this is the job for you. You will benefit from this company's competitive benefits and bonus package,work on diverse projects on politics to commercial work and share in the success of this growing data science enterprise.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gemma Harvey now on .