LEAD DATA SCIENTIST
SEK 700 000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-expanding start-up who've recently seen a massive adoption of their product in the local market. With the aim to go global, they are now seeking a Data Scientist to work on fascinating data projects with the mission to benefit society.
This is for a company who have grown at an impressive rate over the last year, due to the large adoption of their product in health care. As a company they are agile, and consist of a highly educated workforce. The data they have access to is complex and fascinating, and has a true potential to improve our society.
As a Lead Data Scientist you will:
- Explore complex data sets and perform machine learning for anomaly detection, pattern recognition and predictive analytics.
- Identify, plan, and implement AI & Machine Learning projects which can add value to the offering of the company.
- Lead practical and theoretical implications of data science within the company.
- Establish and grow the data science team.
- Up to 700 000 SEK + Options/Shares.
- Join a mission-driven company at their initial growth phases.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- PhD Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning or similar.
- Experience deploying machine learning models in production.
- 3-5 Years Experience in industry.
- Leadership experience with the ambition to build a team.
- You are flexible, dynamic and resourceful.
HOW TO APPLY:
In order to be considered for this position, apply through the apply link on this page, or email your CV to Sabine Odfjell at Harnham for more information ()
Healthcare analytics, Health care, Analytics, Data Science, Lead Data Scientist, CNN, DL, ML, Deep learning, Machine Learning, Algorithms, Artificial intelligence, Startup, Data Management, Project Management, Principal Data Scientist, Growth