We have a really exciting Lead Data Science role for a specialist travel brand (don’t groan just yet ??) who are very "healthy" and have continued to grow through the pandemic. They have just had a huge equity raise (£70million) for their growth plans and their share price has stayed steady during this time.
In this role you will have a unique opportunity to leverage your experience and technical expertise to help shape decision making throughout Marketing and the wider business. You will work closely with the Head of Analytics to build models to predict customer behaviour, optimise budgets and measure media effectiveness. If you are excited about working with cloud technologies and TPUs, love owning your own Data Science projects, and are keen to have an immediate positive impact on the business then this is the role for you.
Ideally, you will:
- Be highly experienced in applying machine learning techniques (Regression, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, and Neural Networks) to model customer behaviour
- Have strong knowledge of statistics as applied to Data Science. You can explain this to someone who has never heard of either
- Be able to programme in either Python or R as well as SQL
- Have prior experience of working within a Marketing department
- Understand marketing concepts and have experience of customer segmentation, lifetime value modelling, churn prediction and econometrics
They offer flexible working, discounts on local amenities (including gym membership and restaurants) a subsidised coffee shop and a free bar. To help you find the time to really relax they offer generous staff discounts for your family and friends on our fantastic holidays. Plus much, much more.
Would you be interested to hear more? Please send your CV over ASAP.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'