Lead Data Scientist - Data Strategist - London
Harnham are exclusively working with a well established global presence within fintech!
They are looking for experienced Data Scientists to help maintain best practice, and continue to implement production level tools.
- Work with a team of talented Scientists to create advanced ML trading solutions
- Provide actionable insight from constantly evolving data-sets
- Work autonomously on messy time-series data sets
- Create production level code and help to develop experimental algorithms
- Communicate complex data problems to non-technical stakeholders and investors
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The essential requirements of a Lead Data Scientist in this role are:
- Commercial Experience deploying ML algorithms
- Willingness to work entirely hands-on creating ML algorithms from scratch
- Academic background in a scientific/quantitative/economic disciplines
- Multiple years of coding experience in Python/R/SQL and use of ML toolkits
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Strong communicator
- Discretionary Bonus
- Latest equipment
- Accessible London location
- Competitive salary
Python, SQL, e-commerce, economics, statistics, data science, data engineer, development, management, research, implementation, programming, visualisation, technology, problem solving, R&D, deep learning, deep-learning, trading, time-series
- problem solving
- data engineer
- data science
- deep learning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'