Lead Data Scientist- Big 4 consultancy
Amsterdam - the Netherlands
Up to 155€ K a year
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a top global management consulting firm in Amsterdam. The firm is building a Data Scientist team from scratch. Due to their success they need a Data Scientist with analytics and project management experience to lead the new Data Science team. You will have a massive impact on developing the team.
This is an ambitious company with nearly 100 years of experience. They are a global leader in their market. This company is proud of their culture, where a positive attitude, supportive colleagues and commitment to continuous learning and development are all valued. You will be involved in a lot of exciting and rewarding projects and you will have the opportunity to grow within the organisation.
As a Lead Data Scientist you will:
- Drive the creation of statistical models to solve operational problems
- Work with many different clients (at well known companies) to build analytic-driven organisations
- Apply data science methods such a machine learning to improve client's performance needs
- Work with a lot of different programming languages such as Python, R, SQl,
- You will work with Matlab and use Tableau for visualization
- Travel abroad (this will include at least 50% of the time)
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Project management experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial experience with Python and any of the other core languages: Java, R, SQL, C, C++.
- Extensive experience in statistical modelling and/or machine learning
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science/ Engineering/Physics
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a big bonus)
- Right to work in the EU
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Company car
- Potential for growth/ clear structured promotion plan
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sophie ten Berge via the Apply link on this page.
Data Scientist, Consultancy, Big 4, Machine learning, Python, R, SQL, Spark, Matlab, Tableau, Java, Amsterdam, Dutch, English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job