RealBee Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Lead Customer Service Manager for their respected client based in Lincoln. This is a permanent, full time position.
You will be responsible and accountable for complete post award customer relationships. As the Lead CSM, you will balance hands on execution of customer contracts with management of the CSM team, by taking responsibility for delivery of the teams operational and strategic targets.
Role of the Lead Customer Service Manager:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Customer Support Management Team in pursuit of department targets and successful delivery of project portfolio.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and complete process improvement tasks.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the CSM team as required.
- Coordinating and facilitating all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
- Accountable for successful management of entire contract lifecycle.
- Planning the allocation and deployment of resources to meet service/contract requirements.
- Understand the customer and own the relationship, ensuring communication meets contractual requirements to deliver excellent customer service and offer opportunity to maximise the commercial potential of the contract.
- Undertake customer visits to satisfy contractual requirements and maintain/improve customer relationships.
- Support and lead customer engagement in providing technical "first response" to minimize potential customer downtime.
- Demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and customer needs.
- Ensure maintenance of current and accurate records within the Company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and Operating System.
- Tracking contract deliverables and costs using appropriate tools.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on individual contract and wider portfolio progress and performance in a timely manner.
- Ensuring portfolio payments are received within the defined contract payment schedule and deviations highlighted with appropriate action plan.
- Managing the control of customer related correspondence and specific contractual documentation.
- Lead, and where appropriate collaborate and support the components parts of the business to deliver a work class customer experience including resolution of customer concerns/problems and claims management.
- Lead and manage the claims management process.
Skills Required as a Lead Customer Service Manager:
- Ideally professionally qualified and have appropriate and demonstrable level of practical experience in a customer facing role with relevant sales/commercial knowledge with solid contract management experience.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing a team of customer centric, project focussed professionals within fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable project management experience in consistently delivering on schedule, to budget and delivering quality products and service.
- Proven ability to plan continuous improvement initiatives and be a change leader within the business.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- IT literate to include MS Office suite of products.
- Desirable experience of working within a SAP environment.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.