Lead Customer Insight Analyst
£40,000-£50,000 DOE + Group Performance Bonus & Benefits
Do you possess a strong analytical mind-set and a passion for product and proposition development? Do you have a proven background in a Customer Insight role and looking for your next opportunity?
If so, Opus Energy are hiring and we want to hear from you!
Opus Energy, part of the Drax Group, is a well-established business to business energy supplier with current operations in Northampton, Oxford and Cardiff, employing over 850 people across multiple specialisms. In a continued period of expansion, we're now looking to recruit a Lead Customer Insight Analyst to join our Channel Strategy & Customer Insights team based in Oxford. This role will be responsible for successfully executing a customer insights strategy that delivers commercial recommendations based on statistical analysis to support strategic decision making, product innovation and proposition development.
Reporting to the Head of Channel Strategy & Customer Insights key responsibilities will include;
- Providing a strategic understanding of current market trends within the utilities industry
- To undertake and lead market analysis, determining the company's performance and competitor analysis
- Identification and articulation of customer insights to support continuous improvements in the product portfolio to meet future strategies and market requirements
- Converting all customer analysis and insights into actionable recommendations that inform and support the commercial goals and objectives
- Preparation and delivery of high-quality presentations of findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess significant experience in a Customer Insight role with a proven track record within the energy retail and commercial market highly desirable. Highly numerical with a strong analytical mind-set combined with the ability to work on large customer data sets is essential as is knowledge of data/analytical tools, including Excel and database querying (SQL). You will be able to demonstrate a background of finding solutions to complex business issues and work towards goals when hurdles occur. Due to the nature of the role you will be a confident communicator, comfortable building relationships with senior stakeholders and leading meetings and presentations up to Director level.
If this sounds of interest and you're looking to join a dynamic, fast paced company, please apply today!
You may also have experience of;
Lead Analyst, Sales Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Customer Segmentation, Customer Insight.