Lead Credit Risk Analyst - SAS and SQL
£60K + Competitive Benefits
Would you like to play a key role in the strategic direction of an exciting lending portfolio at one of the major financial service companies? My client is at the forefront of innovation within the finance sector and is seeking a Lead Credit Risk Portfolio Analyst to help drive forward an exciting side of the business that offers start-up capital and fintech solutions that are changing the Credit Risk landscape. This is an opportunity to gain experience with one of the most well-respected lenders in a skilled team but without the red tape that accompanies many of the top banks. Here innovation is valued and they need a proactive analyst who will add to the team.
- Develop strategies to achieve the short and long-term goals of the team and wider company
- Perform analysis, make decisions and implement changes to achieve adherence to strategy
- Monitor strategy effectiveness, making adjustments and implementing recommended amendments using SAS and SQL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience analysing the performance of a Credit Risk Portfolio is required
- Advanced levels of SAS or SQL is essential
- Strong academic background with a minimum 2:1 in a numerate degree from a top University.
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to work on an exciting portfolio that provides unique challenges, experience, and learning opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, SAS, SQL, Python, Retail Banking, Strategy, Commercial, Acquisitions Strategy, Collections Strategy, Existing Customer Management, Portfolio Analytics, Product Strategy, Digital Optimisation, Marketing Analytics