Lead Credit Risk Analyst - Portsmouth - £40-£50k + Bonus
A high growth, niche financial services firm based in Portsmouth are looking for a Credit Risk specialist to help develop their process from scratch.
The company are in a great position - they have grown by a third in the last few months and are on target to treble in size to 250 people within the next 3 years. They are extremely well funded with an experienced management team who have significant experience of building sustainable business’s.
The ultimate goal is for the company to become entirely data driven - they currently have a small, but expert team in statistics/modelling, however need someone who really understands Credit Risk and Data to implement the models and outputs into actionable, profitable strategies on the portfolio’s and understanding Risk as well as growth opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to help shape not only the role, but the department moving forward - you will be the first person doing this role and there is great opportunity to build a team around you in line with the company growth.
A snapshot of some of the experience we are looking for:
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Credit Risk analytical experience on consumer retail portfolios.
- Knowledge and understanding of statistical aspects
- Able to act autonomously, pro-actively identifying credit risk issues, and independently leading programmes of complex analytical work in order to determine solutions
- Excellent communication skills with experience of presenting and influencing at a senior level
- Proven ability to take a lead role in analytical projects if required
- Proven ability to coach and develop junior colleagues
On offer - significant opportunity to develop yourself and a department in a high growth, successful company. The company itself prides itself on the training and development it puts into its people.
On top of this a strong remuneration including market leading bonus.
Please get in touch ASAP for more detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job