Working for a National Business within the Events sector, this company have a very diverse and unique product range which they offer clients. They work with an array of clients from those who are very small to huge corporate organisations.
YOUR NEW JOB...
The role will be working within a busy marketing and sales division - this role does NOT include any cold calling.
• Qualifying incoming telephone or email leads by identifying customer needs, forwarding qualified leads to the sales team members
• Working to ensure all inbound leads are captured and actioned promptly
• Outbound calls and emails to existing clients to identify repeat business opportunities - specifically for annual event customers
• Prioritising workload based on customer need and meeting all deadlines
• Keeping customer databases accurate with up to date information
• Providing administrative support to the sales team when required
• Providing administrative support to sales campaigns and assisting managers when required
To apply for this role we are looking for somebody with high standard of verbal communication skills and a confident and positive telephone etiquette. Questioning and negotiation skills are key alongside a calm, professional and well organised demeanor, able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
This is NOT a cold calling role as customers are either existing users or have contacted the company and asked for some information.
WHATS ON OFFER…
Up to £19K Salary, Working hours 8.30am - 5pm with a good benefits package!!!
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV to .
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"