Role: Lead Contact Strategy Manager
Salary: Competitive with 3% flex benefits + Bonus and Contributory pension
Lowell is one of Europe's largest credit management companies, with operations in the UK, Germany and Austria and a vision to be the best in its field in Europe. At Lowell we work with our customers to improve their financial well-being. We take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the best payment plan for them. Our personal approach is why we've been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years.
We are now recruiting for an exciting new opportunity to join our Business Optimisation team here in Leeds.
As a Lead Contract Strategy Manager you will be responsible for leading and developing a team of contact strategy managers across multiple sectors (Financial Services, Telecoms, Utilities, Mail Order and Home Credit sectors) ensuring the customer is at the heart of our business
You will also be responsible for ensuring optimal strategies across multiple sectors ensuring outstanding customer experience and portfolio performance to ensure Lowell is a market leader across all sectors
- To lead a team of Contact Strategy Managers to ensure in-depth knowledge of portfolios that Lowell is looking to purchase is gained across all sectors in order to be a market leader across all sectors
- To take overall responsibility for the ongoing development of the collection strategy, across Utilities, Financial Services, Mail Order, Home Credit & Telco sectors, enhancing the end to end process by implementing strategic practices that support the changing industry, regulatory landscape and client requirements.
- To use reporting and analysis to enable an accurate view of portfolio performance at all times; incorporating agreed customer / commercial / sector key performance indicators.
- To work closely with Decision Science and Operational Analytics Teams to understand collections strategy performance, assist in the design of appropriate challenger strategies across channels and ensure constant evolvement of internal strategies
- Capable of prioritising complex and heavy workloads under tight deadlines and delivering at pace
- To work alongside the Compliance Team and Customer Experience Teams to ensure the function is always compliant with any regulatory and legal directives, whilst ensuring we are treating the customer fairly.
- To deliver in partnership with the change management team operational projects
- To work closely with the Head of Pricing to ensure assumptions made through the purchasing process are communicated and implemented accordingly
- To ensure weekly & monthly external selection processes are optimal with best in class controls
You'll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A proactive, creative strategic leader who seeks new ways to add value
- Multi Sector experience is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience of developing and leading a highly skilled and multi-disciplined team
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced and change orientated business
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to provide commercial solutions and understand performance trends
- Influencing skills and strong stakeholder management
- Able to motivate and deliver strong results through others
- Performance driven/Results Orientated
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and driven
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week's worth of holiday subject to start date
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching and training
If this sounds like the role for you, and you're eligible to work in the UK we'd love to hear from you. So, apply today - what have you got to lose?!