Lead Contact Centre Forecasting Analyst
Pact are delighted to be supporting our client who are looking for a call centre-forecasting analyst with stakeholder management experience, to deliver multi-channel demand forecasting and financial forecasts for both short and long range planning. You will have the ability to identify possible complex solutions, which align to company strategies, based on experience and the analysis of multiple large datasets.
If you are looking for a career in call centre planning this is the role for you, with opportunities to move into Strategic planning, supply chain, finance or insight.
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
Analytical thinking - the capability to break down raw information and undefined problems into specific workable components that resolve the underlying issues.
Logical conclusions - experienced in anticipating obstacles and considering different approaches to the decision-making process.
Organisation of work - You are results oriented delivering on time with an impeccable level of attention to detail and accuracy. Maintaining the ability to focus and prioritise effectively even when workload is heavy; minimizing errors through preparation, process and follow through.
Team orientation: Interacts well with co-workers, respects other people's feelings and viewpoints. Displays the ability to handle conflict in a positive manner.
This role is ideal for an articulate, analytical and enthusiastic forecasting professional with a strategic mind-set who enjoys working in an international and fast-paced company.
- Update/maintain the baseline contact volume and AHT forecasts (at monthly, weekly, daily and interval levels).
- Create & maintain in-house resource plans (through cross training, recruitment, etc).
- Secure outsource resource completing with detailed contractual obligations.
- Support the planning manager in obtaining monthly purchase approvals and annual budget submissions.
- Provide variance reporting and analysis.
- Prepare information packs/reports for stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Drive Continuous improvements of all forecasting & planning processes.
Do you have experience with the following?
- With a logical approach, strong commercial awareness, and a commitment to delivering a high level of internal customer service.
- Understanding of Erlang application in the calculation of FTE requirements outside of a WFM tool.
- Knowledge of demand modelling within Excel.
- Be fluent in the production of headcount models, incorporating schedule efficiencies, service levels, and contact routing architectures.
- Experience of translating resource models into robust financial budgets.
- Experience of multi-channel forecasting in back-office, digital and call channels.
- Experience of implementing demand forecasts and headcount models into the business, working with recruitment, training and operational teams in order to deliver in line with the budget.
- Contact centre Forecasting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'